Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh Happy Day [phillies.bows.&.phillies bows!]

So.. When I woke up, judging by the first half hour, I swore my day was going to be yet another bad day. I found out a friend of mine, who I have known since atleast 3rd grade, passed away on Monday. It's now Friday, and all the services already were over by the time I found out. A few other minor things happened that kind of ticked me off, but I got over them.. no big deal.

I was a little.. moody. I heard a thump at the door, at wasn't sure what it was. Did somebody mail me a brick? It wasn't the mail yet, BUT .. it was a delivery! My best friend, (and also cousin-in-law) was talking to me about how her and her daughter (I call her my niece) Lorraine aka LaLa, will be walking in the breast cancer walk. Since I have recently been buying my girls custom hair bows, I decided I will buy LaLa a breast cancer awareness bow for her to wear for the walk! Well, That bow came today! HERE it is!

 Tell me that is not adorable!? I found this one on Etsy.com the link for the woman who makes them is http://www.etsy.com/shop/Luv2CraftDesigns. This is the only bow I ever bought from her, but I can't lie, it is beautful. I can't wait to get a picture of her wearing it!

The other package I got, I can't talk about, because it is a suprise for somebody that may read this. All I can say is.. It's going to awesome and I will try to remember to take pictures of the lucky person who is getting it. Hint- it's big, and edible. Haha

Another AWESOME thing I was notified about, is the girls Phillies bows were almost done! The very crafty Kendra over at Princesses And Punks Boutique (facebook to the shop) shared a picture of them with me! Here it is!

AND those are just pre-bling! She is going to add some extras to make them even more beautiful! She is an amazing military wife herself, with a beautiful little daughter that makes a perfect bow-model! The bow - news alone really brightened my day. But wait - There's more! I feel like I am on a game show!
Yup. Phillies tickets! ON my Birthday! Yippeeeeee!! I am excited! How perfect that my brithday is on a Friday too. I feel a heck of a lot better. =) I just wanted to post all my happy news while I am still cheery, ya know around here, something drastic could happen at the drop of a hat.

So, Rest in Peace Stephen Pastella, and also MyaRose Harris.

I hope everybody has an amazing day/weekend !

xoxo- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment