Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh the madness =)

SO.. Yesterday went okay. Gizelle got to spend a few hours at her Wely & Welo's with her cousins. I love for her to spend as much time with those cousins because she doesn't get to see them as often as alot of her other cousins. We came home and relaxed. I suddenly remembered, crap.. Gizelle's Spring Fling performance is bright and early in the morning!! You would have thought I was psycho trying to rush everybody to bed the way I did. Aubrey likes to sleep till 10 in the morning (which I TOTALLY don't mind sometimes) so I really needed to get her to bed ASAP! She ended up passing out around 11:30 pm, and I of course had to battle my insomnia like it was a war. Am I the only one that when I have something really important to do the next day I end up waking up every few hours and checking the clock? Maybe I am just crazy.

I woke up for good around 6:30 in the morning, Shawn was long gone for work. I tried to creep out of the room and not wake up anybody. I did Gizelles hair, put hair bows in that matched her outfit, as if she would have had any part of that otherwise. Of course, the diva STILL needed to find a way to fit her tiara over her hair bows. This, was the end result.
Uh yeah.. sure Gizelle.. Nobody can ever was you were a boring child, and Unique would be way to mild of a word to describe her. She looks mad because we were arguing about why she cant wear dress shoes because its raining. After she was off to school. I went to go sneak upstairs so I could get ready. To my surprise, "MOMMY YOUR BACK!" was the first thing I heard. Aubrey? I was shocked she was not just awake, but SO awake! She was so excited to get ready. The girls love when I do my make up (I am addicted, I confess) and occassionally I but a little bit of a natural color of eyeshadow on them. Aubrey got a little bit of light brown, barely noticable, but she knew it was there and was excited.  She, too, needed hair bows.
She was sneezy because of the wind. But, she did love her bus ride. She is always excited to go to school, even if its Gizelles. Gizelle performed, she struggled a little bit at first, but she ended with her and the two other girls in her class making a triangle using all 3 of their bodies.
Blurry, of course, because I was in the back and only had a camera phone, but you can tell which one she is. We actually stayed for each classrooms performance because Aubrey was so into all the new songs and signs. I went to take her to get her diaper changed, and in the middle of doing that she decides to belt out the "Colors of the Rainbow" song from Signing Time. I heard a few giggles in the hallway and knew she had a secret audiance.

She was excited to go to the store. I was too, after I seen they had umbrella strollers for 16 bucks. I tried looking for a new one at a few stores. I think Target's cheapest one was like $35! I was dissapointed, because I love Target. Atleast the kid has a stroller now. Living in Philly with all these hills, me not driving, and 2 girls under 5? Yea, we need one of those..

And the grand finale of the day (so far..It's still early.. ya know.. ) We come in and let Tessa out of the crate. Not only did she apparently poop in it, but it looked like she rolled around in it like a pig. Well, I gave her a bath and it wasn't as hard as I had thought. Now I just need to bleach the tub and buy new washcloths. But hey, It beats having a poopy dog running around.

And yet, the day is far from over. Oh crap, what am I cooking for dinner?
.. My brain never rests.

xoxo - Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment